We provide comprehensive transportation management and maintenance services for multiple rail stations along the New Haven-Hartford-Springfield rail corridor, a thriving sector of New England’s transportation industry.
Solutions for the Transport Sector
Under a subcontract with rail operator Transit America Services and the State of Connecticut Department of Transportation, our train depot management keeps properties in top condition and commuter flow at optimal levels.
- We manage rail stations in six locations: Berlin, Meriden, Wallingford, Windsor, Windsor Locks, the high-level platform at Hartford Union Station and a multilevel parking garage in Meriden
- We maintain life safety systems and security
- We maintain elevators, HVAC, platform snowmelt systems, electrical and backup power
- Our services also include janitorial, landscaping and snow removal
- Management and completion of small but critical construction projects
Ensuring a Smooth Journey
Windsor Locks, Connecticut, is a community with a rich transportation history, including a canal, railroad and the Bradley International Airport. We manage its rail station, one mile south of the town center. The station has an annual revenue of over $605,000, and more than 18,000 commuters pass through it every year on a dozen daily trains.